2 oz. CleanBoost® Sno-Cat™ SHOT is a convenient size to take with you on the road. This one 2oz. bottle will treat and protect up to 30 gallons of diesel fuel to -25 ° Fahrenheit at a treat ratio of 1:2000.
This special squeeze-type container allows just the right amount of Sno-Cat™ into the built in chamber for easy dosing of your fuel system. Seriously reduces diesel fuel gelling in its tracks. Also works to de-gel a system that has already gelled. Please see link below on how to use Sno-Cat™.
CleanBoost® Sno-Cat Diesel Fuel Conditioner is a premium diesel fuel conditioner designed for harsh and cold winter conditions. CleanBoost® Sno-Cat Is a unique blend of copolymers as well as our CleanBoost® fuel catalyst formulated to lower the cold filter plug point of winter blend diesel fuels.
Reduces gelling or the formation of crystals, with specially formulated pour point depressant chemistry to provide maximum flow/pouring capabilities in diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Main Benefits include:
- Pour Point Depressant
- Arctic Duty Anti-Gel
- US EPA Registered
- Improves Power
- 2 oz Treats 30 Gallons of Diesel Fuel to negative -25° Fahrenheit at a standard treat ratio of 1:2000.
- NOTE: Treat ratios vary from 1:250 to 1:4000 depending on your location temperature and fuel quality.
Diesel fuel gelling happens when the paraffin usually present in diesel starts to solidify when the temperature drops. At 32 degrees, the wax in liquid form will crystallize and leave the fuel tank clouded.
At 10-15 degrees, it will finally start to gel and clog the tank and fuel filters. In order for the diesel to flow better again, the gel point temperature should be brought back to the un-gel point which is around the temperature of the pour point.
Unfortunately, the solidified waxes usually remain solid until its remix temperature is used to finally remelt or liquefy it. Prevent diesel fuel from gelling in the first place.
Cold Filter Plugging Point, often referred to as ‘CFPP‘, is seriously affected by micron filter sizing. See this article for more information about how fuel filter micron size matters in diesel CFPP.
CleanBoost® 2oz. Sno-Cat™ Diesel Fuel Conditioner is a convenient size to take with you on the road. This one 2oz. bottle will treat and protect up to 20 gallons of diesel fuel.
This 2 ounce ‘SHOT’ container allows quick and convenient dosing of Sno-Cat™.
Each powerful ounce treats 15 gallons of diesel fuel down to negative -25 degrees Fahrenheit at a standard treat ratio of 1:2000. NOTE: Treat ratios vary from 1:250 to 1:4000 depending on your location temperature and fuel quality.
- EPA Registered
- Pour Point Depressant
- Fuel Catalyst + Anti-Gel in one product
- Fix Gelled Diesel Fuel
- Better Lubricity
- Reduced Emissions
- Especially Formulated for Harsh Winter Conditions
- Disperses Water; Cleans Injectors
- Inhibits Growth of Wax Crystals in Storage Tanks & Equipment
- Improves CFPP (Cold Filter Pour Point) Behavior
- Reduces need to use kerosene dilution for pour point for flow control
- CleanBoost® Sno-Cat™ can be used with all grades of diesel fuel for outstanding anti-gel protection.
- Treating your fuel with CleanBoost® Sno-Cat™ includes a special formulation for harsh winter conditions, water disbursement, inhibits growth of wax crystals, improves CFPP (Cold Filter Pour Point) for better engine performance.
- CleanBoost® Sno-Cat™ reduces the need to use kerosene dilution for pour point for flow control.
See all our Sno-Cat Fuel Supplement sizes 2 oz. 16 oz. 32 oz. 128 oz.